Warm, homemade biscuits add a comforting touch to any family dinner.
2 cups all-purpose flour
4 tsp baking powder
1⁄4 cup cold butter
1 cup grated low-fat cheddar cheese
2⁄3 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 400° F (205° C).
- Mix together flour, baking powder, Herb & Garlic Dip Mix and Herbed Garlic Sea Salt Blend.
- Using a pastry blender, combine butter with dry mixture until pieces are the size of small peas. Stir in cheddar. Add milk and stir to fully incorporate.
- Turn dough out onto a clean, floured surface and gently knead 6 – 8 times. Pat dough out to a thickness of approximately 1⁄2” and cut to desired shape.
- Place biscuits onto Sheet Pan lined with Sheet Pan Liner and bake for 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.